Saturday, July 16, 2022

SECOND WEEK @ SCHOOL ( Phase II )

Second week of school internship phase II was started. The second week went very busy. More classes and interactions with the students helped in developing better understanding between me as a teacher and my students. in this week the subject teacher asked me to give structured notes to the students according to the classes taken. So, every day I started preparing notes for them.


 

 

DAY 1 (12/07/2022, Tuesday)

Today I reached the school by 9.00 am as usual after signing the register the subject teacher allotted me the periods. After the lunch break a small program was conducted in Seminar Hall on World Population Day among the NSS students. Their teacher provided more information's about the world population day and asked the students to prepare notes on it.

Today I took the class on the topic "Nature of Management". Image presentation, general discussion, power point presentation, group discussion and graphic organizer is used to teach the lesson. Today students were more active, and they asked doubts also. I was very happy that all the students did the follow up activity given in each day.

DAY 2 (13/07/2022, Wednesday)

Today I reached the school by 9.00 am and signed the register. Subject teacher allotted me the period which was is in the afternoon section. I was little bit nervous today because I had a visit by the option teacher from my B.Ed college. The topic "Level of management" was taken today. The class were quite normal and listened very carefully throughout the class. At the end of the randomly I called some students to front made them complete the graphic organizer presented in chart. 

After the class teacher visited given both positive and negative feedbacks. she said I should improve more in class management at the time when group discussion is given. 

DAY 3 (14/07/2022, Thursday)

Today I reached the school by 9.00 am. The subject teacher allotted two periods. I used one period in afternoon session completely in giving notes to the students. I was very surprised to see that everyone including the scribe students maintains a proper notebook for each subject. On the other period I took the class on 'Functions of management". Brainstorming, general discussion, power point presentation, group discussion and graphic organizer was used while teaching. 

At the lunch break I visited high school block there I got the chance to take part in providing noon meals to the children. This was a new experience for me.

 

DAY 4 (15/07/2022, Friday)

Today I reached the school by 9.00 am and signed the register. Then subject teacher allotted me two periods. In the first period I used to take class on the topic " Coordination". Brainstorming, general discussion, power point presentation, group discussion and graphic organizer was used while teaching. In the other period I checked their notebooks and given the balance notes. Some of them asked doubts and I was able to clear it.

On the whole I felt better improvements in me as a teacher and at the same time getting out the best out of my students was a target for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIT PLAN

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1no3ZXjcPPbHFy6Y8bzEZSKKq1nPyx-Yt/view?usp=drivesdk