Friday, January 7, 2022

FIRST WEEK @ SCHOOL

 The first week of teaching practice was really an unforgettable one. It was a pleasant experience to catch up with my students and receive their love and affection.  Their interest for the class itself was a right motivation for me to prepare effectively for the class..

                              

It was all a new school for me and I was very excited.  The school environment was so good.  On the first day I met the Principal. She reminded me about the rules of the school and importance of discipline and classroom management. Her friendly behavior increased my confidence and I was in a relaxed mind than the last time school induction program.

Higher Secondary classes were going on in a separate building.  Due to the covid pandemic situation the classes were divided into different batches.  All the class rooms in higher secondary were digitally equipped which was very helpful for me to take the class.  I used power point presentations in the class.

The experience in the first week was a good one.  Students were also  very much happy to see us there.  Teachers gave us necessary instructions during the class time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIT PLAN

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1no3ZXjcPPbHFy6Y8bzEZSKKq1nPyx-Yt/view?usp=drivesdk