Saturday, January 15, 2022

SECOND WEEK @ SCHOOL

The second week went very busy. The higher secondary classes were arranged in two batches as per Govt Protocols which gave me an opportunity for taking repeated classes which could sharp my teaching abilities by understanding the mindset of my students and making them better each time.

Although, in general the student responses were not as I expected but their active participation in the Group discussions conducted showed their interest towards the subject.



The Lesson Plans could be covered effectively in this week. Effective utilization of Smart Classes could be achieved. I was able to make all the presentations such that my students could understand the concepts thoroughly.

More interactions with the students helped in developing better understanding between me as a teacher and my students. Last but not the least, the support from the teachers side was appreciable which made up my confidence on the whole.  

This week gave me an opportunity to be a part of the PTA meeting conducted in the School for its arrangements and meeting the time schedule as planned.

On the whole I felt better improvements in me as a teacher and at the same time getting out the best out of my students was a target for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIT PLAN

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1no3ZXjcPPbHFy6Y8bzEZSKKq1nPyx-Yt/view?usp=drivesdk