Saturday, July 23, 2022

THIRD WEEK @ SCHOOL ( Phase II )

Third week of school internship phase two was started. This week was also busy as more teachers were gone for plus one exam paper evaluation. The Lesson Plans could be covered effectively in this week. Effective utilization of Smart Classes could be achieved. I was able to make all the presentations such that my students could understand the concepts thoroughly.



DAY 1 (18/07/2022, Monday)

Today I reached the school by 9.00 am. After signing the register, the subject teacher allotted me two period. Along with it the subject teacher checked my lesson plans and asked about my feedback about the class and students' behaviour. I have given positive feedback to the teacher, she also asked me to check notes books of every student each day. 

The first period in the morning session is used to teach the topic "Importance of coordination". Brainstorming, general discussion, power point presentation, group discussion and graphic organizer was used while teaching. The other period in the afternoon session was used to give them notes. As it was the last hour of school timing all were very tired and they were very lazy in writing, so I asked some of them to sing songs and then had some beautiful time with them and it made me to make more attachment with the students.

DAY 2 (20/07/2022, Wednesday)

I reached the school by 9.00 am. Today there was an educational strike conducted in Kollam district, due to that all the students left the school by first period itself. So, it was completely a boring day without students. Today I spent more time in high school block with the other teacher trainees there. All the left the school by 3.00 pm.

DAY 3 (21/07/2022, Thursday)

Today I reached the school by 9.00 am. The subject teacher allotted me a period. I took the class on " Principles of management". Brainstorming, debate, power point slides, group discussion and graphic organizer was used while teaching. All the students were very active in group discussion and in other activities provided. 
 
DAY 4 (22/07/2022, Friday)

Today I reached the school by 9.00 am. The subject teacher allotted me two periods. As usual first period is used to take the class on "Significance of Principles of management. Brainstorming, debate, power point presentation, group discussion and graphic organizer was used while teaching. I felt little challenging today as I conducted first debate session. It was uneasy to manage the students at debate and group discussion time, but rest of the time they were quiet and listened to class.

The next period I just gave them balance notes and asked some questions related to what was learned in the previous classes. Some of them responded to all the questions very actively and some were not up to the expected level.

On the whole I felt better improvements in me as a teacher. Also, I was able to make some good relations and more attachments with the students.




No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIT PLAN

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1no3ZXjcPPbHFy6Y8bzEZSKKq1nPyx-Yt/view?usp=drivesdk