Saturday, August 6, 2022

FIFTH WEEK @ SCHOOL ( Phase II )

Fifth week of school internship phase two was started. This week was not much busy. Due to heavy rain and plus one admission, there was only few working was there in this week.

DAY 1 (04/08/2022, Thursday)

Today I reached the school by 9.00am.  I was allotted two periods in which I took class on the topic "Selection". I used video presentation, general discussion, power point slides, group discussion and also presented graphic organizer while teaching. Students were very active during the whole class. I made them read the main points from during power point presentation. Also, I checked their notebooks. And also took class external sources of recruitment using concept attainment model

DAY 2 (05/08/2022, Friday)

Today I reached the school by 9.00 am. Teacher allotted me two periods. On the first period as per the instruction given by the subject teacher, I conducted a small surprise test for 15 marks from the first chapter of business studies. There was no organized question paper. I have just given some random questions from the chapter. I was very happy to see that most of them well attended the test. On the next period I have given the balance notes.

 As this week was not much busy. I worked on lesson plans and other works better. And also, in this week I made more interactions with teachers and other trainees in the high school section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIT PLAN

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1no3ZXjcPPbHFy6Y8bzEZSKKq1nPyx-Yt/view?usp=drivesdk