Saturday, August 20, 2022

SEVENTH WEEK @ SCHOOL ( Phase II )

Seventh week of school internship phase two was started. In this week I managed to complete the portions allotted and its notes by taking substitution periods.

DAY 1 (15/08/2022, Monday)

Today August 15, Independence Day. So today It was a beautiful opportunity I got, to celebrate the day with students in school. All the students were dressed up in proper uniform including NSS students, SPC, scouts and guides, were present in the school premises at 8.00 am. In the presence of the whole gathering the national flag was hosted by H.M (High school) and Principal (HSS). Then principal and some other teachers from both HS and HSS delivered Independence Day speech. The program was followed by an Independence Day rally started from the school. We teacher trainees were also participated in the rally, and it was a different experience for me. The program ended around 12.00pm. Then the teachers distributed sweets to the students as a part of 75th Independence Day celebration.





 

DAY 2 (16/08/2022, Tuesday)

Today as per the instructions from the subject teacher I conducted Achievement Test on Chapter 2. An organized question paper was prepared in the last week itself which was for 30 marks. A total of 46 students were present in the class. I was very satisfied to see that all of them has taken the test seriously and prepared well for the test. At the second period I took class on "Motivation".

DAY 3 (17/08/2022, Wednesday)

Today I distributed the papers they have written in previous day. Also given some gifts to the students who scored highest marks. I identified some areas were majority of the students had doubts, so I have taken some remedial measures to reteach those areas. I used power point slides, group discussion, chart presentation, examples etc. Due to time constrain I took class on "Maslow's Need Hierarchy Theory". 

Today in the school premises students in NSS has conducted a program as a part of their camp. The program aimed at selling organic vegetables and food products which were produced and cooked by the students itself in the school compound and in their homes too.


 

DAY 4 (19/08/2022, Friday)

I reached the school by 9.00 am. Today I took the class on "Leadership and Communication". I tried my best to take the topic communication through inquiry training model. Students were little confused during the class but still I managed to overcome it.
In this week I was completely satisfied that I completed my lesson plans and also given the maximum notes to the students.



No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIT PLAN

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1no3ZXjcPPbHFy6Y8bzEZSKKq1nPyx-Yt/view?usp=drivesdk